Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Nanny

I didn't start watching The Nanny until the 2000's but it has been around since 1993. Most people would say Fran's voice is annoying but I actually like it! It makes her unique. I liked how it showed that you shouldn't judge people because of where they come from because they can make a big impact anywhere. She showed the kids a whole new side of life. Niles was absolutely hilarious! I loved his sarcasm! Another character I liked a lot and thought was funny was Gracie. She had such a large vocabulary for a child her age and a wide knowledge of medical conditions. She also had her imaginary friend. I felt kind of bad for C.C., she just couldn't get a break. Whether it was in her career or with Mr. Sheffield she just couldn't seem to get what she wanted. Speaking of Mr. Sheffield I always hoped that him and Fran would get married. I wish the show would have shown their new married life more. Full episodes can be found on YouTube. Below is the first episode to air.


No comments:

Post a Comment