Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Who didn't want to be teenage witch? I know I did! I also think it would be fun to have aunts like Hilda and Zelda. Hilda would be great for when you wanted to let loose and have a good time and Zelda would be great to have around if you need to talk and get some good advice. I always wished that Sabrina could just try and follow the rules so that she could get her witches license. Although I can understand how hard it would be having powers and not being able to use them. I absolutely loved Salem and wished I could have a talking cat like him. I'm sure he would get on my nerves though with all his schemes. I was so happy when Harvey found out that Sabrina was a witch. I always wanted them to be together. Two people I did not want to be together were either aunt with Mr. Kraft. He just creeped me out. I liked the college episodes of Sabrina the Teenage Witch but I liked the high school episodes more. There just seemed to be more ways to get into mischief. I've always liked Melissa Joan Hart as an actor. I like to watch her latest show "Melissa and Joey" which has Joey Lawrence in it from "Brotherly Love" Full episodes of Sabrina the Teenage Witch can be found on YouTube. There is also the animated series of Sabrina the Teenage witch can be found on Netflix and YouTube.

Here is an episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch where Sabrina tries to do good with her magic but it backfires. No surprise there!




2 comments:

  1. I watched Sabrina the Teenage Witch a lot when I was younger. My favorite character was Salem, the cat. I loved how fake he looked and that he never really "walked." He was often times placed on the counter or on the end of a bed, which I always thought was funny. I wish Sabrina was still on TV. Thanks for the blast to the past!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was obsessed with this show!! I always wanted to be a witch after watching this haha. I do not like cats though, so her talking cat really bothered me!

    ReplyDelete