Sunday, April 28, 2013

ZOOM

Come on and ZOOM! Come on and ZOOM! Come on and ZOOM-a ZOOM-a ZOOM-a ZOOM!

Being a ZOOMer would have been so much fun! Just getting to do different activities all day. The ZOOM activities fell into different categories such as ZOOMsci, CafeZOOM, ZOOMdo, and ZOOMbuild. Me and my mom would do some of the activities together. I think ZOOM was a good show because it got kids involved. They would watch the show and then want to go and try out the things that they have learned to do. Me and my grandpa use to tell each other jokes all the time and I would get some of my jokes from watching ZOOM. Not only was ZOOM fun to watch but it was educational. I think it helped that you can see other kids just like yourself doing the activities. Some episodes of ZOOM can be found on YouTube.

Here is part one and two of one ZOOM episode.



2 comments:

  1. I remember ZOOM! I watched it every now and then. I wasn't the biggest fan but I had several friends who were. I agree with you that it was a show that tried to involve kids and give them ideas of games and activities they can try after the show. I'm surprised they don't have a "modern Zoom" on TV today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this show! As soon as I read the first line of your post the song came to my head. I thought it was a great show because it gave kids ideas of activites to do and was very educational. I miss this show and there should be more shows like this on tv today.

    ReplyDelete